Track your KMs
Your profile page includes your personal kilometre tally so you can track your KMs towards your target. This is a great way to keep your friends updated on your workouts!
You can manually add your kilometres to the tally in your My Activity tab of your profile. This is a great option if you know how many KMs you moved, if you're using a pedometer or gym equipment that tracks your KMs.
Option 1: Follow these steps to manually add your KMs
Step 1: Log in to your For Fitness Sake account and click ‘My Fitness Activity’:
Step 2: Scroll down to ‘Add activity’ and enter the date and distance:
Step 3: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE CHANGES:
The number of KMs will immediately appear on your fundraising page!
Option 2: Follow these steps to connect an app and track your KMs automatically:
If you track your workouts with Fitbit, MapMyFitness or Strava your KMs will automatically add to your tally.
- Download the Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness app and set up your account
- Log in to your For Fitness Sake account
- Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’, click your chosen app
- Follow the prompts to connect your account
- When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone. Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day.
If you have synced your app already but it is not working, please log in and re-connect it.
When using Fitbit, you must 'start' an activity on your phone app (not your wearable device) and save it. Your daily steps will not automatically add to your page.
When using MapMyFitness, you must 'start' your workout, 'stop' your workout and then 'SAVE' your workout.
If you use a Fitbit app, your tally will be updated each morning with the previous day's KMs.
Note: You can start logging your workouts now in the lead up to the challenge, but we will clear your page on 28 February so everyone can start their challenge together!